The Hudson House River Inn offers 11 intimate rooms and 2
suites in an impeccably restored 1832 landmark building. Many
intimate rooms have breathtaking views of the Hudson River,
some with balconies and some with walk out terraces. The Hudson
House River Inn is at the perfect location for you to relax
and unwind, located within walking distance from the Metro
North Train Station or just a one hour and fifteen minute
drive from New York City, arriving at the Hudson House River
Inn is stress free.
When visiting Hudson House in the historic village of Cold
Spring enjoy antique shopping on Main Street, sightseeing,
kayaking, hiking and many other recreational activities. Hudson
House River Inn is the premier destination when visiting the
amazing Hudson River Valley Region.
Hudson House River Inn has a two-week cancellation policy.
Cancellations made 14 days (or earlier) prior to your arrival date will be accepted without charge.
Any room not cancelled within the cancellation period will be charged in full.
All advanced deposits are non-refundable.
- Check in is between 3:00-9:00pm
- Check out is at 11:00am
- Guests checking in after 9:00pm need to make prior arrangements
- The entire building is non-smoking (this includes outside on any balconies or terraces).
- A 250.00 cleaning fee will be charged to any guest who smoked in the inn or terrace/balcony.
- We regret that we cannot accommodate pets at the inn.
- Children over the age of seven are welcomed to stay at the inn.
- All rates are based on double occupancy.
- There is a 50.00 per person charge for each additional person.